- why people blog- narcissism vs. need for community vs. outlet for sharing pain vs. ambulance chasing vs. online baby books vs. keeping in touch with family/friends
- nathan deal. specifically his off-topic and hateful attack ads against Karen Handel and his general prejudices and bigotry.
- why i think most prejudices and 'isms are caused by lack of exposure to people unfamiliar to us or different than us
- hope: how parenthood seems to be one big roller coaster of days from hell followed by complete joy and the faith to know that the joy always follows the hell
- how even though i love my child more than life, i sing hallelujah when her dad walks in and takes the
leechprecious babe from my arms
- the absolute necessity of community/fellowship while enduring anything from cancer to infertility to the terrible two's to life changes
- why i think georgia power is the devil incarnate and my concern for people who cannot afford hundreds of dollars even though they keep their cotton pickin a/c on 78 or above
- how i see God asking me to be more present and less distracted in everything from nursing my child to driving my car. p.s. we now have a no phone zone in the honda and it really does have more to do with how engaged I was in the phone conversation to be going faster than I ever have (as opposed to the speed limit) than it does the big FAT ticket I got on I-16.
- how last night my child slept through the night. THROUGH THE NIGHT. and how aggravating it is to be awake, worrying about what could be wrong, instead of sleeping. and about how I sort of missed her during the night. i think they call that crazy love.
- the many things I am praying about and the things I'd ask prayers for- including job opportunties, family relationships, and the wisdom to raise this little chicken into a faithful, strong woman.
- my wonderful trip to savannah (minus the ticket) which included mk meeting her 3 second cousins, all born since January, and her aunt Denise. more pics on that later (Denise- email them to me ;) but a few to start
having a talk with great- grandma (who looks adorable in her head band ;)
taking a bottle from cousin A and Aunt Mary
and just looking cute in her seer-sucker bubble!