- is mostly an easy baby. He definitely likes to be held (what baby doesn't) but if he's dry and fed, is generally happy to play in the exercaucer or bumbo.
- immediately stops squaking if we go outside.
- is starting to interact with Mary Kate and, as all moms of more than one kid say, this is the best part about growing your family.
- has the best, biggest smile ever.
- has the best, biggest belly ever.
- loves nothing more than being in the bath.
- is an action man. Bounce him on your lap, throw him in the air, dance with him, he's happy.
- looks for his dad. If Ross is anywhere to be found, T is stretching his neck to find him. Watch the two of them for 5 seconds and you'll see.
- still loves his mama. feeling is beyond mutual
- takes 2-3 naps a day and the more consistent I am with watching the clock and not getting him overtired, the better the naps are (duh).
- likes a paci and can (finally) hold it in his mouth!!
- wakes up once a night when he can't find that paci. monster created. Don't care though because waking up once to give him that thing is totally worth the insta-cork it provides during the day
- hates the car for any rides longer than 12 minutes. Gonna be a long trip to his first St. Patrick's day parade this weekend!
- started solid food this month. so far oatmeal and carrots are a hit. trying to not to do too much so we don't sacrifice milk supply but our little chunk was definitely ready for food that doesn't taste like diet coke.
- loves the bjorn despite mama's preference for the back preserving ergo.
- will easily take a nap in the ergo though which is so nice for flexibility in our day.
- is a round, round little butterball and we adore him.
|sweet snuggle time|
|big sister abuse|
|more big sister abuse (note bow)|
|2 favorites, his mama and his reflection|
|learning how to eat/gnaw on a spoon|
|tis the season for food hidden in the no-neck.|