- What are your secrets to surviving these first beautiful, heinous, exciting, exhausting, blessed, glorious, hellacious few months?
- For seasoned moms battling the inevitable set of new challenges and new joys that come as babies grow bigger, what do you wish you would have known? What would have made it easier?
- And for new moms, what makes you tick (or rather, keep ticking?) What is most helpful at getting you through the day with a smile on your face?
- If you are staying at home, what are your tricks for finding joy in the seemingly mundane tasks (feed, burp, throw your clothes and baby's in laundry after said burp, unload the dishwasher, put baby down to 'not' nap, repeat x 17) ?
- Have any of you found your marriages changing, in good ways or difficult ones? Any thoughts on how your marriages are affected by this new, fantastic person in your life?
- Any tricks for making your home a place of real joy? A place your husband looks forward to coming home to and one you feel proud of?
- For any of you who have left a career you liked or didn't like, how has the transition been? (my new boss over here in smyrna is kicking my butt...)
- If you don't have kids, what did you learn most from your mom? What did she do well that you want to emulate one day or encourage others to do?
Many thanks friends~~