Thursday, September 6, 2012

The final countdown

We are t-8 days until baby Ninness arrives and have been taking many of your suggestions in efforts to soak up the time as a family of 3. A Sunday morning zoo trip (the main reason we made that egregious error last Saturday) was a perfect family adventure. I very much so appreciated the kind, "I so pity you" looks from strangers as we waddled around our beloved Atlanta zoo. And while we waited for a tire pump for our stroller, we were able to get a few shots of mama and her two babes. Having never splurged on maternity photos, these are as good as it gets. Like most moms, I treasure a few photos with just me and babe, even if mama needs a good hair highlight and new sunglasses! Enjoy the photo dump and we'll see if this little person makes us wait until next Friday or if we get a surprise sooner!









2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so precious and perfect! You're lil firecracker is beautiful and I adore the pic of both of y'alls hands on Baby! Love your sweet family of 3 and so excited for Baby N! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT! I would be a whale if I was on bed rest! Good luck in the next 8 days. My guess is a BOY!

    ReplyDelete