Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Father's Love

Some of you may have seen this story. I came across it at Easter and meant to post it. It is of a father and his disabled son. This father runs and wins marathons and ironman competitions all the while pushing and pulling his son, becoming his legs and feet. More than the competition, it's their love for each other that is so amazing. I don't know if I've ever seen a clearer picture of a father's love for his child. Watching this video made me so aware of God's love for me, of my dad's love for me and of the love Ross already has for his child. Watching this video made me proud to have a dad who would do the same (if he didn't have bad knees), to have a husband who would do the same, and to have a savior who did the same amd more. Seriously, watch it. If nothing else, you will complain a lot less about your morning workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment